Personal Injury Lawyers in Longview, TX
No matter how vigilant we are, one negligent act is all it takes to change our lives. If you or a family member has been injured or harmed because of another person’s carelessness or wrongdoing, you have the right to pursue justice and recover compensation.
Why clients choose The Sorey Law Firm, P.L.L.C.:
- Free consultations
- Proven track record of success
- Representation by a lawyer with previous experience in law enforcement
- One-on-one attention to your case
“I can never repay you enough for being there and taking care of my daughter.”
- Former Client
To help you through this complex legal process, it is best to reach out to the experienced Longview personal injury lawyer from The Sorey Law Firm, P.L.L.C. Dan Sorey, our founding attorney, has years of experience working closely with injury victims throughout Gregg County. He also has an extensive background in law enforcement, giving him a unique advantage, especially when investigating your case and making the liable party responsible for the injuries they’ve caused. We stand ready to fight for you aggressively to recover the full amount of damages you are owed.
Call our firm today to schedule a free consultation. We take on cases for clients nationwide.
At The Sorey Law Firm, P.L.L.C., we are committed to standing up for the injured. We know that building a case while recovering from your injuries can be challenging and most of the time, frustrating. Allow us to take the legal burden off your shoulders. When you have our representation, you can be sure that we work zealously to protect your rights and best interests every step of the way.
Our Longview personal injury attorney handles a wide range of personal injury cases including:
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Oil & Gas Field Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Ride Share Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
Additional Practice Areas:
We also represent clients who have suffered catastrophic injuries or who lost a loved one as a result of an accident. For other personal injury cases, please refer to the list of cases we handle located on the side panel of this page. Just click and follow the links to learn more.
Although you may represent yourself, it is imperative to hire a lawyer if you suffered a serious or permanent injury which results in costly medical bills, missed work days, as well as pain and suffering. Our Longview personal injury attorney will help you recover your entitled compensation, as well as protect your rights and best interests throughout the legal process.
The following are the benefits of having an experienced lawyer on your side:
- Help you recover from injury - While you won’t see the final settlement from the at-fault party until your case is resolved, your attorney will ensure that your medical expenses are covered throughout the legal process. Additionally, your lawyer can help you obtain the right medical providers to treat you and serve as a witness in your case.
- Meet the deadlines of your case - In Texas, the statute of limitations for personal injury cases is two years from the date the injury occurred. A lawyer can make sure all of the deadlines are met, all of the proper paperwork is turned in, and all of the right legal steps are taken to avoid losing the compensation you deserve.
- Protect you from getting taken advantage of by insurers - Insurance adjusters are committed to protecting their company’s profit margin, meaning they will do whatever it takes to reduce your entitled compensation or deny your claim altogether. They are backed by a team of lawyers and investigators which serves their best interests, not yours. That is it crucial to have a team to fight for you when dealing with powerful companies and other parties.
- Develop a strong case for you - Your lawyer and their legal team can investigate the accident, collect evidence, seek assistance from expert witnesses, and build an effective case strategy on your behalf while you recover from injury.
Many people are worried about where to find the money to afford legal representation on top of paying medical bills and missing work. Fortunately, our Longview personal injury attorney offers our legal services on a contingency-fee basis, meaning that you won’t have to pay us anything until we succeed in recovering the compensation you deserve.
You may be asking, what happens if you lose? If for some reason we are unable to recover monetary damages on your behalf, you still won’t have to pay attorney fees. So what do you have to lose?
Finding the right personal injury attorney for the job is of utmost importance. A skilled lawyer will guide you through the complexities of your case, protect your rights, and maximize your final settlement.
The following are the key facts to look for when finding legal representation:
- Experience - A lawyer with experience has a comprehensive understanding of the personal injury claims process and what it takes to get the best results possible. Furthermore, look for an attorney with trial experience since many only wish to obtain settlements directly from the insurance company without exploring the possibility of recovering more compensation. Our founding attorney has been admitted in numerous federal courts and currently serves as an Associate Judge in Longview.
- Practice areas - Rather than having a lawyer who is a “jack of all trades,” our attorney specifically handles personal injury cases. This means our focus every single day is handling cases similar to your own.
- Location - A local attorney preferable to communicate or meet with on such short notice. Whether you are at home or in the hospital, we can visit you to answer all of your questions and have you sign the necessary documents.
- Credentials - A good lawyer can explain why he/she is qualified to handle your case. Our lead attorney maintains membership in many professional associations, which includes bar associations in Texas and other states.
The Sorey Law Firm, P.L.L.C. is ready to put our extensive experience to work for you and help obtain compensation for your current and future medical bills, loss of earnings, pain and suffering, and other available forms of relief. We are dedicated and provide client-centered legal services.
Schedule a free consultation with our experienced personal injury attorney in Longview and Gregg County when you contact us at (903) 212-2822.
Don't wait to get help. Contact our firm today to schedule a free consultation.
18-wheeler Driver Fell Asleep And Killed Driver.