Longview Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Serving Clients Nationwide
Since establishing his own practice, Attorney Dan Sorey has been representing clients who have injured in motorcycle and other motor vehicle-related accidents. As a long-time motorcycle rider, Dan understands the challenges riders encounter every day on the road. With determination, skill, and know-how, he has been able to achieve significant awards for accident victims. As a rule, the vast majority of personal injury cases involving motorcycle accidents settle out of court. However, we are prepared to take any of our cases to trial, if it is in the best interest of our clients.
To get started with your case, schedule a free consultation with a skilled Longview motorcycle accident attorney from Sorey, Gilliland & Hull, LLP at (903) 212-2822.
Sorey, Gilliland & Hull, LLP has dedicated a considerable amount of time and resources to representing victims of motorcycle accidents, educating riders about the law and promoting safe riding. Visit the Justice for Riders website to learn more about how to avoid accidents, what to do in case of an accident, and important provisions in the law with respect to motorcycle laws and registration.
At our premier firm, we advocate safe riding and promote important safety information for riders. Here are some important tips to help you stay safe:
- Increase your visibility to manage your riding risk.
- Wear bright colors whenever you’re on the road as dark colors can decrease your visibility.
- Consider placing a few pieces of reflective tape to your gear, especially at night.
- Use your turn signals, and make sure they’re always working.
- You may also use hand signals to let other drivers know your intentions.
- When you slow down to stop, flash your brake light to inform those behind that you are stopping.
Motorcycle accidents can cause serious injuries and even fatalities. Often, injury victims find themselves in a mountain of medical bills and other financial responsibilities, especially if the injuries have caused them to miss a significant number of work days. If this is your current situation, get in touch with a Longview, TX injury lawyer at Sorey, Gilliland & Hull, LLP right away. We are committed to working zealously to help recover the full amount of damages you are owed.
If you have additional questions or would like to speak to our Longview motorcycle accident attorneys about recovering for your injuries, contact our office at (903) 212-2822 for a free consultation. We help the injured throughout the United States.
- Facts + Statistics: Motorcycle Crashes | III
- Motorcycle Safety - NHTSA
- Motorcycle Traffic Safety Facts
- Motorcycles - Texas Department of Transportation
Don't wait to get help. Contact our firm today to schedule a free consultation.
18-wheeler Driver Fell Asleep And Killed Driver.